According to the decision of the Board of Directors of MDIS Tashkent (held on 19th of October, 2016), Admission criteria will be further enhanced.
Main improvement is implementation of Mathematics as entrance examination for 2017-2018 Academic Year, for the applicants who apply for Foundation Year program (first year of study).
Currently, the format of the Mathematics examination is under development. Preliminary detailed information will be announced before April 2017.
Expected Minimum Entry requirements:
- Applicants must have completed Secondary Education with aggregate average score in the subjects/disciplines not less than 4.0 and with minimum score of 4 on Mathematics discipline either from:
- a Secondary School (11 years of compulsory education) or
- an Academic Lyceum or Professional College (12 years of compulsory education).
- Mathematics examination
- Applicants must meet minimum English language requirement with overall band of 5.5 in IELTS.
- Applicants who do not hold IELTS certificates need to take MDIS Tashkent English Entrance Test with overall band not less than 5.5
Meeting above minimum entry requirements does not guarantee that the applicant will be given an offer to study at MDIS Tashkent, as preference is given to applicants with higher results in English language proficiency tests and Mathematics examination.
Note: Appeals or requests to enroll of applicants who registered for academic year 2016-2017 are not entertained as the admission is closed on 15th July 2016. For the next 2017-2018 academic year, all interested applicants can apply once MDIS Tashkent admission committee announces the start of online registration for new academic year 2017-2018.