REQUIREMENTS for admission 2017 are on consideration process and subject to changes. final and approved admission requirements will be announced prior to the commencement of Admission 2017
Transfer To MDIS Tashkent
Students willing to transfer to MDIS Tashkent from other universities or colleges are highly encouraged and can be admitted upon meeting the entry requirements and based on the individual cases.
Transfer From MDIS Tashkent
MDIS Tashkent students willing to transfer to another university or college must independently apply to the university or college they wish to transfer to and submit an official transcript. Upon admission of the student, the respective university or college will automatically evaluate for transfer credits.
MDIS Tashkent shall assist its students in the provision of the necessary documentations upon individual request.
- Applicants must have completed foundation year course of MDIS Tashkent or any above years of courses of MDIS / MDIS Tashkent or graduated from / transferring from a recognized institution in Uzbekistan / or Foundation Year of recognized Foreign University with aggregate average score in the disciplines not less than 4 or/and equivalent;
- Applicants must have obtained an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS or MDIS Tashkent English Entrance Test, with each band not less than 5.5.
- Further information may be requested and assessed by MDIS Tashkent Partner University on a case-by-case basis;
- All applications are subject to University approval.
Required documents for online registration
- Official letter to Rector (Example);
- IELTS certificate (if available) (Example);
- Photocopy of military recruit registration card (Example);
- Photocopy of passport (with permanent registration) (Example);
- One (1) 3x4 jpg-formatted photo (Example);
- Original or attested copy of the certificate and transcript of the General Education from a Secondary School, Academic Lyceum or Professional College with certified translation into English (Example);
- Original or attested copy of Foundation certificate or student's record book with certified translation into English;
- University of Sunderland application (Example) or
- Bangor University application (Example).
Meeting above minimum entry requirements does not guarantee that the applicant will be given an offer to study at MDIS Tashkent, as preference is given to applicants with higher results in English language proficiency tests.
Note: Scanned copies of documents should be uploaded to the online application on www.mdis.uz. Documents should be scanned from the original and be saved in pdf format.